Work With An Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
Learn more about the areas we serve:
With offices in:
- The Michael J. Brennan Injury and Accident Lawyer Chicago Law Office focuses on representation for personal injury claims. No personal injury victim should proceed without legal representation and our Chicago Office has been successfully and aggressively representing personal injury victims in Cook County and Greater Chicago for more than 35 years. If you are a personal injury victim, contact our Chicago office today!
- Orland Park
- The Michael J. Brennan Injury and Accident Lawyer offices in Orland Park, Illinois, specializes in legal representation for matters involving criminal law for Cook County and the Greater Chicago area. All clients are treated with respect and professionalism that will not be surpassed. At our Orland Park Office, preservation of our client’s legal rights and the provision of an aggressive defense is assured.
Best Personal Injury Lawyer in Chicago
Chicago, Illinois residents, have you sustained a personal injury, and you are looking for the best personal injury lawyer to conduct your case.
Do you have someone with the same case and need personal injury lawyers.
Michael J. Brennan Injury and Accident Lawyer is the former state’s attorney in the State of Illinois with 35 years of experience in law; imagine that. Our legal team is found in Chicago.
Our law group has represented clients throughout the state for all these years in all types of personal injury cases; car accidents, slip and fall accidents, defective products, and wrongful death claims. Keep in mind that no one is supposed to present himself/herself in court without attorneys from a recognized law firm.
What we Offer Other Than Free Consultation
With an expert by your side, you will never go wrong. Chicago personal injury attorneys have years of experience in matters law. Find yourself a trusted firm for your consultations.
you’ll need our free consultation services with our injury attorney to determine
- whether you have a valid claim
- whether a lawyer is required
- what cost you will incur for our services
During this initial consultation, we ensure confidentiality to our client’s information.
apart from consultation, we also represent clients who have the following practice areas:
- car accidents cases
- brain injuries
- burn injuries
- drug injuries
- construction accidents
- dog bites
- worker’s compensation
- wrongful death
- nursing home abuse cases
- criminal defense cases
When To Contact A Personal Injury Attorney
Many accident victims are generally hesitant to look for legal assistance after they are harmed. If you get involved in a minor truck accident, you may handle it by yourself with your insurance company for the fair compensation you deserve.
However, there are a series of events that will require a personal injury attorney.
- If serious injuries or the other party’s insurance company fails to comply with your claim, seek legal advice from a law firm.
- If you get injured by a defective product or medical malpractice, their legal representatives may use legal action to object to your personal injury lawsuits and delay your legal compensation. To defend your personal injury case, you’ll need to hire a personal injury lawyer from one of the law offices.
- Insufficiency in the investigation. The police force and your insurance firms may be unreliable in accident investigations. Take advantage of our experience in investigating and reconstructing how the accidents occurred. We are experienced in gathering all the relevant information, including video surveillance footage and hidden evidence that will make your case a success.
- When the accident results in permanent disabilities, a personal injury lawyer is required when the injured victims cannot live comfortably or work. You are entitled to compensation that takes into account the medical bills and lost wages. Insurance companies usually give settlement that doesn’t address long-term needs. They never volunteer to compensate for the pain and suffering of the victims and their families. To enforce this, you’ll need an experienced personal injury lawyer.
- Reach out when the statute of limitation is still in action. The General statutes of North Carolina, section 1-52, states that you have a maximum of three years from the time of the accident to claim your compensation. Consult with our personal injury attorneys on time to ensure investigations and claim filling are done on time.
The Hardship of Personal Injury Attorney Study in Illinois
Personal injury attorneys do not subscribe to this work because it is lucrative, convenient, or easy.
Just like other professionals, the law has its challenges too.
- Jury trials delay.
- political control
- legal advantages imposed on some insurers make it hard to win a case against them
- high competition
- technology dependency
- it’s difficult for small law firms to reach the mass
Typical cases of Personal Injuries in Chicago, IL
Chicago Illinois personal injury attorneys and Chicago personal injury lawyers have handled a lot of personal injury cases.
- Product liability.
- Work-related injury cases. Worker’s compensation and treatment are the verdicts and settlements.
- auto accidents
Contact us if you have any issues to do with personal injuries.